Our Corporate Security Personnel
1st Corporate Security’s personnel have the skill set to ensure your security requirements are continually met. Our security personnel are highly trained professionals. We are fast becoming the go-to name for security personnel.
Our company is 100% focused on customer care as we understand that in many cases security personnel are a customer’s first face to face interaction with an organisation or brand. Our security personnel continually offer clients an excellent choice for five-star customer experience alongside the thoroughness you only receive when working with a trained professional.
What do our Friendly Security Officers do?
Every business is different, and we understand the need to be flexible with our approach. Our security officers will do the following as standard:
- Mobile Patrols – Making sure your site is secure and that any criminal activity is deterred. The visual presence of a security officer can sometimes be enough.
- Monitor CCTV – Close circuit television is a great deterrent. However, it is also a great tool for getting an in-depth analysis of what is going on in your premises. Our security officers are fully trained in CCTV monitoring.
- Observation Reports – Reporting observations on patrols is a terrific way to document any new risks to a premises’ security.
- Access Control – Welcoming your employees and visitors to your premises in a thorough, yet friendly and professional manor. We understand that 5-star customer service is an important aspect of any customer-facing role.
Benefits of Having a Security Officer at a Business
Security has an overall positive impact within every business.
- Prevention – Having a visible security presence is the best way to deter would-be thieves.
- Sense of Security – officer give you a sense of security and peace of mind. Employees can also feel safer and work more efficiently if they work in a high-risk role.
- Customer Service – Security officers are excellent ambassadors for your business, coming into direct contact with most of your customers and clients.
- Handling Crime – Security officers are trained in handling crime. From simply taking notes or observations to fully detaining suspects, a security officer handles all aspects of crime processing.
- Monitoring – From CCTV to end of day closure checks, security officers take the pressure off other members of staff.
- Situational Awareness – Security personnel have an elevated level of “situational awareness”. This allows them to identify any pending dangers other staff members may be unaware of.
Why 1st Corporate Security?
Security personnel provided by 1st Corporate Security are second to none. We offer a premium security service coupled with excellent customer service.
Our hands on executive team understands that every business is different. We aim to work closely with you to fully understand your specific business requirements.